Sunday 29 November 2015

CHATTING HIGH UPDATE (29/11/2015)

From today forward the Chatting High series will be a podcast. I have been wanting to make a podcast for a long time. So I was going to do the Pothead Podcast and then Chatting High was just something on the side. I recorded a few episodes of the Pothead Podcast but they were never released due to them not being satisfactory for me. Also with all of the different drugs that I am doing now, I felt that the pothead podcast would be too constricting for me, I wanted to do something where I can be more general with it. So I thought the term High can refer to any drug really and so the Chatting high series became the bigger, better, faster, stronger version of the Pothead podcast. 

But dont worry I will be doing other videos as well, like bass covers, random vlog type of things, maybe some gaming, I have also been thinking of doing a type of storytime type of thing. 

Well I have told you in a video what I want the channel to be and I kind of am trying to throw off the shackels that I have placed on myself with this series. 

SO THIS IS THE NEW CHATTING HIGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment